the ubcees advisory board
the ubcees has an advisory board consisting of leading academics and practitioners in the extractive energy sector. these specialists will provide expert guidance in the development and implementation of the ubcees’ programmes and activities. they are guided by the terms of reference provided below.
the advisory board will:
- provide specialist advice and counsel to the ubcees on the strategic direction and priorities of its programmes and activities.
- provide insights on how best the ubcees can exert its influence on matters relating to the extractive energy sector.
- sponsor, promote and participate in the ubcees’ workshops, conferences, seminars and other events organised by the ubcees.
- act as ambassadors for the ubcees at the national and international level.
- offer insight on funding opportunities that ubcees can pursue.
- facilitate opportunities of collaboration and partnerships between ubcees and other academic institutions at the national and global levels.
- serve as an interface between the ubcees and the industry at the national and global levels.
the advisory board members
|professor bob lee (university of exeter)||more information|
|david salter (university of warwick)||more information|
|marc hammerson (akin gump llp)||more information|
|james maton (edward wildman llp)||more information|
|carlos bellorin (ihs energy)||more information|
(Chris Ogunbanjo & Co.)